We are research driven
We pride ourselves on independent research designed to help our clients and the financial industry.
Ty Bernicke’s ongoing pursuit of research has led to numerous quotes, interviews, and publications in national and industry media over the years. His published research and insights on retirement planning, investments, and other financial topics are listed below.
- Beware of Mutual Fund Tax Traps (2019) - Forbes
- Should You Take Social Security Benefits Early? (2019) - Forbes
- Why You May Be Able To Retire Earlier Than You Think (2019) - Forbes
- Strategies Designed To Maximize Interest On Large Business Bank Accounts (2019) - Forbes
- How New Tax Laws Could Be Opening Doors For Pre-Retirees (2018) - Forbes
- Why Your Mutual Fund Portfolio Has Done So Badly (2013) - The Wall Street Journal's MarketWatch
- Develop a Tax Sanctuary (2009) - Forbes
- Why You Should Retire Before Dec. 31 (2009) - Forbes
- Reality Retirement Planning: A New Paradigm for an Old Science (2005) - Journal of Financial Planning
For our most recent publications and articles, please visit our Resources section.
Emphasis on Research
Ty A. Bernicke's, CFP® work has been published or cited in the following national and international news media outlets. Click on the name of each organization for more information.
Important Note: These articles are provided for illustrative purposes only. Bernicke Wealth Management does not intent to update or revise any information contained herein, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any information contained herein, as the information may only speak to an article's date of publication. All such information is provided for convenience purposes only, and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.