WE ARE RESEARCH DRIVEN
We pride ourselves on independent research designed to help our clients and the financial industry.
Ty Bernicke—President of Bernicke Wealth Management—is dedicated to increasing the financial literacy of all his clients. His financial research has led to numerous quotes, interviews, and publications in national and industry media throughout his career.
- Four Advantages Of Owning Stocks Over Mutual Funds Or ETFs (2022) – Forbes
- Understanding Emerging Markets As Part Of Your Investment Portfolio (2021) – Forbes
- To Minimize Your Taxes, Avoid ‘The Gap’ (2021) – Forbes
- Key Investment Concerns For Early Retirees (2021) – Forbes
- Early Retirement Health Insurance: What You Should Know (2021) – Forbes
- How Charitable Stacking Can Provide Significant Tax Savings (2021) – Forbes
- What Every Adult Child Beneficiary Should Know About Inheriting Assets (2021) – Forbes
- How The American Rescue Plan Just Made ACA Health Insurance More Affordable (2021) – Forbes
- How Does Gold Compare With Other Common Investment Options? (2021) – Forbes
- Three Steps to Estate Planning Without The Family Friction (2020) – Forbes
- Understand History Before Purchasing Your Next Mutual Fund (2020) – Forbes
- How to Get Extra Money From Mutual Funds (2020) – Forbes
- Index Fund Pitfalls: What Investors Need to Know (2020) – Forbes
- Beware of Mutual Fund Tax Traps (2019) – Forbes
- Should You Take Social Security Benefits Early? (2019) – Forbes
- Why You May Be Able To Retire Earlier Than You Think (2019) – Forbes
- Strategies Designed To Maximize Interest On Large Business Bank Accounts (2019) – Forbes
- How New Tax Laws Could Be Opening Doors For Pre-Retirees (2018) – Forbes
- Why Your Mutual Fund Portfolio Has Done So Badly (2013) – The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch
- Develop a Tax Sanctuary (2009) – Forbes
- Why You Should Retire Before Dec. 31 (2009) – Forbes
- Reality Retirement Planning: A New Paradigm for an Old Science (2005) – Journal of Financial Planning
- For our most recent publications and articles, please visit our Resources section.
Emphasis on Financial Research
Ty A. Bernicke’s, CFP® work has been published or cited in the following national and international news media outlets. Click on the name of each organization for more information.
Important Note: These articles are provided for illustrative purposes only. Bernicke Wealth Management does not intend to update or revise any information contained herein, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any information contained herein, as the information may only speak to an article’s date of publication. All such information is provided for convenience purposes only, and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.