Careers at Bernicke Wealth Management
Be part of a great team.Bernicke Wealth Management invests in our talent to create strong, capable teams to support our clients.
Working for Bernicke
- Exposure to leading technologies within the Investment Management industry
- Ability to explore different career paths
- On the job training and cross training
- Opportunity to expand knowledge of the industry through continued education
- Access to multiple professionals in Investment Management, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Tax Minimization, Income Planning, Insurance/Risk Management, 401k Retirement Planning
- Part of a dynamic team of individuals driven to best serve our clients
- Flexibility in work schedule
Benefits may include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Day Care Expense
- Life Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off
- Goodwill Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Wealth Management Services
JOB TITLE: Marketing Associate (Intern)
DEPARTMENT: Marketing Department
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
This position works with the Marketing and Sales teams to advance the firm's goals related to growing our client base, and communicating with potential and existing clients.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the development of marketing and sales pieces for client onboarding, educational events, and ongoing newsletters for existing clients (may include writing, editing, design, working with vendors, etc.)
- Assist with trade shows and events, booth setup and materials, development of speaker presentations, follow up with potential clients, and other event coordination duties as assigned.
- Assist with the compliance approval process, including logging all marketing materials, scanning documents for recordkeeping, and working with staff to make updates as needed.
- Maintain email marketing and CRM databases, tracking responses to various marketing campaigns, recording event attendance, and accurately inputting new leads and sources.
- Manage, prioritize, and follow-through on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist with maintaining the firm's online presence, including the website, digital campaigns, and social media profiles.
- Maintain confidentiality of all items, client and firm related, at all times.
WORK ENVIRONMENTOffice environment; no unpleasant or hazardous conditions. Occasional travel to attend client events, seminars, and training. Some evenings or early mornings may be required.
- Education: High School with at least one year of higher education in a communications / marketing / journalism or other related business program.
- Demonstrated proficiency in various office software programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction, manage time effectively to complete deadlines, and manage projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator; an eye for effective designs, layouts.
- Familiarity with CRM, email marketing, basic HTML/CSS, or other web languages/technologies.
- Ability to read and analyze reports from database systems like Salesforce, Google Analytics, or similar.
- Knowledge of securities, investments and investment products, securities markets, financial planning, securities regulations, or other areas related to finance.