Giving back, creating change.
Charity Fridays is a program where employees can donate to a local nonprofit and wear more casual attire on Fridays to bring awareness to the organization we’re supporting. If you’re in the office on a Friday, be sure to ask us about the organization we’re supporting for that month!
Here are some of the organizations we’ve supported in the past year!
- Feed My People Food Bank
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Boys and Girls Club of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- Joshua’s Camp
- American Cancer Society
- United Way of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- Eau Claire County Humane Society
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Refuge Farms
- Beaver Creek Reserve
- Toys for Tots
- Eau Claire Chamber Educational Foundation
- L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library Story Builder Project
- Eau Claire Special Olympics
Sponsored Organizations and Events
Several organizations do great things in our community, and we feel it’s important to give back and help support those in need. We provide some of the much-needed support through fundraisers and special events so these organizations can more easily fulfill their missions.
Because we believe that giving back is an important part of our culture, every employee at Bernicke is given eight paid hours per year to volunteer with a non-profit organization or cause in their community. Employees have worked at food pantries, ran 5k races to support cancer research, or did cleanup work at a local Scout camp.