Educational Wealth Management Workshops
We believe in superior service through education.
Retirement Health Insurance Prior To Age 65
During the webinar, you will learn:
- Why contributing money to traditional IRAs, 401ks, and 403b accounts can significantly increase health insurance costs for individuals expecting income higher than $70,000 prior to age 65.
- Why delaying Social Security can significantly reduce health insurance costs.
- How contributing to Roth IRAs and Roth 401ks can significantly reduce your health insurance costs in retirement.
- The critical role that your investments will play in providing you income before age 65.
- How conversions from IRAs to Roth IRAs before retirement can save thousands of unnecessary health insurance costs.
Presenter: Ty Bernicke, CFP®, President and Senior Wealth Manager
Ty’s research on investment management, retirement planning, and tax minimization strategies have been published or recognized by The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The New York Times, Futures Magazine, and many other well-known national and international publications.