Lindsey is a Wealth Manager who strives to provide an individualized and exceptional client experience. Lindsey is passionate about helping people identify their unique financial goals and aligning them with the resources to achieve those goals through various strategies, including investment management, income planning, and the implementation of tax minimization strategies. When you meet Lindsey, you will appreciate her friendly attitude and attention to detail. While out of the office, Lindsey enjoys traveling, cooking, hiking, and spending time with her family.
Certifications, Licenses, and Registrations
- Registered Representative with LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC
- Accident, Life, Health, and Variable Life/Variable Annuity Insurance Licenses
Education and Training
- Series 7 held at LPL Financial
- Series 66 held at LPL Financial & Great Valley Advisor Group
- Bachelors Degree – Psychology (Emphasis in Human Resources); University of Wisconsin – Stout