Finding the right financial advisor and financial advisory firm to guide you into retirement may seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be that difficult. Follow this checklist to help determine if an advisor is a good fit.
- How to do a background check on a financial advisor.
- The importance of hiring a fiduciary.
- How to gauge the experience of the advisor you are hiring.
- The importance of determining the total cost of your relationship.
- A variety of other key components to consider before hiring a financial advisor.