Our 7 Mistakes to Avoid as you Prepare for Retirement planning guide will review seven common mistakes that we have observed as individuals prepare for retirement, including:
- Why you may be able to retire earlier than you think
- The importance of coordinating Social Security benefits with your spouse
- Why contributing money to traditional IRAs, 401ks, and 403b accounts can significantly increase health insurance costs for individuals before age 65.
- How contributing to Roth IRAs and Roth 401ks can significantly reduce your health insurance costs in retirement.
- How to decrease taxes twice by preloading future charitable donations into an approved charitable fund prior to your retirement