Effectively managing taxes on an annual basis is a key component as it applies to retirement. This checklist includes items to consider before you or your spouse’s retirement date, such as:
- How to protect against increasing taxes in the future.
- The power of using a Health Savings Account when possible.
- The importance of limiting Modified Adjusted Gross Income prior to age 65.
- Developing a tax-efficient strategy for charitable contributions.
- The importance of developing a long-term tax minimization strategy.