Tax Reduction Strategies Webinar for Pre-Retirement Baby Boomers
October 15th, 2020
Online | Wisconsin
THIS WORKSHOP IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Will be retiring within 5 years, and under the age of 65.
- Have over $500,000 of total investable assets, which may include IRAs, Roth IRAs, Pensions, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, (TSAs), 457(b) Deferred Compensation, and other investment accounts.
DURING THIS WEBINAR, YOUR HOST AND SPEAKER, TY A. BERNICKE, CFP® WILL DISCUSS:
- Why converting IRAs prior to retirement may save you thousands in future unnecessary taxes.
- Strategies designed to protect your assets from increasing taxes due to the potential consequences of an all-time high national debt.
- Four tax techniques each investor should be considering the final three years before retirement.
- How Roth IRAs and nonqualified accounts may help save thousands in unnecessary health insurance costs prior to Medicare at age 65.
- Why delaying Social Security income may save you thousands in tax credits.
- How to decrease taxes twice by preloading future charitable donations into an approved charitable fund prior to your retirement