Webinar: Pre-Retirement Planning for Baby Boomers
May 20th, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Online | Wisconsin
Presenter: Ty Bernicke, CFP®, President and Senior Wealth ManagerThis webinar is specifically designed for individuals who:
- Will be retiring within 5 years, and are under the age of 65 or have not claimed their Social Security benefit.
- Have over $500,000 of total investable assets, which may include IRAs, Roth IRAs, Pensions, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, (TSAs), 457(b) Deferred Compensation, and other investment accounts.
During this webinar you will learn:
- When the Social Security Trust Fund is projected to run out, and what this means for you.
- 10 Variables that you should consider to help steer your decision on when to take Social Security.
- Strategies designed to help control current and future tax implications.
- How Roth IRAs and non-qualified investment accounts can provide retirement income prior to age 65, which may save you thousands in healthcare-related costs.
- 3 Tax savings strategies designed specifically for pre-retirees within 5 years of retirement.