How Pre-Retirement Baby Boomers can Benefit from the New Tax Laws
January 27th, 2020 | 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Florian Gardens | Eau Claire, Wisconsin
This workshop is specifically designed for individuals who:
- Will be retiring within 5 years, and under the age of 65
- Have over $500,000 of total investable assets, which may include IRAs, Roth IRAs, Pensions, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, (TSAs), 457(b) Deferred Compensation, and other investment accounts.
During the workshop you will learn:
- Why converting IRAs prior to retirement may save you thousands in future unnecessary taxes.
- Strategies designed to protect your assets from increasing taxes due to the potential consequences of an all-time high national debt.
- Four tax techniques each investor should be considering the final three years before retirement.
- How Roth IRAs and nonqualified accounts may help save thousands in unnecessary health insurance costs prior to Medicare at age 65.
- Why delaying Social Security income may save you thousands in lost tax credits.
- How to decrease taxes twice by preloading future charitable donations into an approved charitable fund prior to your retirement.
- Option 1: Honey Pecan Glazed Chicken Breast
- Option 2: Bacon Wrapped Sirloin
Served with Italian Green Beans; Baby Red Potatoes; Mixed Greens topped with Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, and Homemade Croutons; Hearth European Rolls; Coffee, Water, Hot Tea, or Milk.
As part of your registration, each attendee will get these FREE health care planning resources:
- "Develop a Tax Strategy" An explanation of Bernicke’s “The Two Pocket Exchange Strategy” with hypothetical examples of how shifting assets from one pocket to another could result in a potentially significant tax benefit.
- "The Baby Boomer's Guide to Social Security." An overview of what Baby Boomers need to know about Social Security.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Learn strategies for taking distributions from your retirement accounts aimed at lowering your tax liability throughout your retirement. Register Today!
There is no cost to attend but seating is limited; dinner is complimentary.