Pre-Retirement Planning For Baby Boomers
August 19th, 2019 | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Florian Gardens | Eau Claire, Wisconsin
THIS WORKSHOP IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:Will be retiring within 5 years, and are under the age of 65 or have not claimed their Social Security benefit.
Have over $500,000 of total investable assets, which may include IRAs, Roth IRAs, Pensions, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, (TSAs), 457(b) Deferred Compensation, and other investment accounts.
DURING THE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN:
- When the Social Security Trust Fund is projected to run out, and what this means for you.
- 10 Variables that you should consider to help steer your decision on when to take Social Security.
- Strategies designed to help control current and future tax implications.
- How Roth IRAs and non-qualified investment accounts can provide retirement income prior to age 65, which may save you over $28,000* in health care-related costs.
- 3 Tax savings strategies designed specifically for pre-retirees within 5 years of retirement.
* Assuming a married couple ages 62, in zip code 54701, with Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) of $64,841, according to Healthcare.gov, as of 1/31/19. Plan used: Security Health Plan – Select $4,800 – 30% Plan ID 38166WI080009. Savings projected if the same married couple's MAGI was reduced to $64,840.
Option 1: Honey Pecan Glazed Chicken Breast
Option 2: Bacon Wrapped Sirloin
Served with Italian Green Beans; Baby Red Potatoes; Mixed Greens topped with Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, and Homemade Croutons; Hearth European Rolls; Coffee, Water, Hot Tea, or Milk.
AS PART OF YOUR REGISTRATION, EACH ATTENDEE WILL GET THESE FREE RETIREMENT PLANNING RESOURCES:
- "Health Insurance Strategies for Retirement" An introduction to health care planning with hypothetical examples of how proper planning can potentially save thousands of dollars in health care premiums.
- "The Baby Boomer's Guide to Social Security." An overview of what Baby Boomers need to know about Social Security.
- "Should You Take Social Security Benefits Early?" A white paper covering key factors to consider aiming to help you determine your ideal start date for claiming your Social Security benefit.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Deciding when one should apply for Social Security benefits is an important and complicated question. Over your lifetime, thousands of dollars may be lost / gained based on this one decision. Register Today!
There is no cost to attend but seating is limited; dinner is complimentary.