If you knew you could purchase affordable health insurance through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace, would you consider retiring early? Use this guide to help determine if this is an option for you!
- How to determine which health insurance plan may be for you.
- Why taking Social Security or Pension payments prior to age 65 may cost you thousands in additional health care costs.
- Why adding additional funds to 401ks, IRAs, 403bs, 457b Deferred Compensation plans, and other tax-deferred plans prior to retirement may create significantly higher health care costs in retirement.
- How contributing to Roth IRAs and Roth 401ks can help reduce your health insurance costs in retirement.
- The critical role that your investments will place in providing you income before age 65.
This material contains only general descriptions and is not a solicitation to sell any insurance product or security, nor is it intended as any financial or tax advice
Ty Bernicke, President of Bernicke Wealth Management, has written extensively about early retirement health insurance for Forbes Magazine. Early Retirement Health Insurance: What You Should Know is one of his most popular articles, and you can read it today on our website.