Is your family prepared? This guide discusses strategies that may help protect your family from unnecessary estate costs and may help you prevent common estate planning mistakes. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why an estate plan is important
- Tax benefits associated with the development of marital property agreements in community property states.
- Basic estate planning considerations such as a will and living trust
- The importance of a durable power of attorney
- When to update your estate plan