Paraplanner – Woodbury, MN
Wealth Services Director
40-45 per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday – based on meetings
This position supports Wealth Managers during meetings, helps maintain the relationship between clients and the firm outside of meetings, and gathers, prepares, and updates the client’s financial information to be presented during meetings. Assists clients with opening new accounts and a variety of other service items. Works closely with other team members to ensure client needs are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and assist Wealth Managers with client meetings. Proficiently record meeting notes and promptly distribute or complete tasks from the meetings.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when communicating with clients and team members.
- Back up other firm co-workers’ essential duties when needed.
- Gather information from clients via phone, previous meeting notes, or from other team members. In some cases, contact with account custodians will be needed to get updated account information.
- Collect information, complete paperwork, and coordinate the signing of paperwork with clients as needed (i.e. in-person, UPS, fax, etc.).
- Assist Wealth Managers with maintaining the client financial website. Answer client questions about logging in, broken account connections, uploading documents, and watching for updates to the website.
- Acquire and demonstrate specific knowledge of securities, investments and investment products, securities markets, financial planning, securities regulations, firm policies/procedures, and understand how each may affect the client.
- Manage, prioritize, and follow-through on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Train and pass on knowledge to other firm team members.
- Maintain confidentiality of all items, client and firm related, at all times.
Responsible for completing assigned tasks, gathering and maintaining client financial information, prepping for meetings, and assisting with carrying out the recommendations of team members. Become proficient with firm technologies. Maintain firm’s Core Values: Eager to Learn, Above & Beyond, Team-Oriented, Integrity, and Takes Ownership.
Office environment; no unpleasant or hazardous conditions. Occasional travel to attend client events, seminars, and training (during and before/after normal business hours).
- • Education: High School with a BA or BS degree (or equivalent experience preferred).
- • Licenses: Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7, and Series 66. (If not held, to be completed after hire.)
- • Strong written and verbal communications skills.
To apply: email a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org